Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS hosting with good uptime (Skrill payment)?  (Read 6633 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
VPS hosting with good uptime (Skrill payment)?
« on: May 25, 2015, 06:41:18 AM »
I'd like to know all the reliable hosts providing VPS hosting solutions (along with Skrill payment) with best uptime.
Need experienced provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price.
Found attractive offers from QHoster.com, their pricing looks reasonable.
What can you say about their services? What host is better from your points?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

westbrook

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting with good uptime (Skrill payment)?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 11:15:18 PM »
The better hosting service to use is 4goodhosting.com. I have used their VPS hosting without any flaws. The uptime has been 100% so far. Servers are very solid. They have exceptional customer service. What I want to say is that when I contacted their support to get all the things cleared, they answered very fast and explaining me everything I needed. I am very happy and satisfied. Go ahead and make sure to contact them.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 03:07:11 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that AJKservers.co.uk will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 06:00:20 AM »
I will keep this short and sweet. QHoster.com has been great to me and my companies.
Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. You will have opportunity to pay via Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 04:02:38 AM »
    I'd like to say that AJKservers.co.uk would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 03:26:39 AM »
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the:
shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Can say that QHoster.com is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space.
In the last year I've been upgraded more times that I can remember.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 06:22:46 AM »
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but QHoster.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet.

Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 03:43:30 AM »
   As for me AJKservers.co.uk is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 04:15:17 AM »
I like QHoster.com, they offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2015, 04:53:11 AM »
I know that with Giga-RDP.in hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
Atm I'm with www.webuzo.net got my 3 VPS's with them. They accept Skrill . 99.95% Uptime 100Mbps international speed  . They are leading Offshore VPS provider in EUROPE . Have no single downtime/lag/crash so far .

Worth to give them a try my friend.

Good luck !