Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Searching for cPanel hosting (5GBs - space, 60Gbs - transfer)  (Read 6224 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 5GBs - space, 60Gbs - transfer!
any experience with webhost.pro? have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Searching for cPanel hosting (5GBs - space, 60Gbs - transfer)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 03:20:10 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 08:06:52 AM »
I absolutely recommend Jumpline.com
Support is friendly, fast and they are real people with a sense of humour who dont patronise if you dont understand, dont fob you off with excuses and really want to help.
haven't been aware of any outages. good work!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 06:07:47 AM »
As to my experience with thcservers.com hosting for last 6 months - I would say you can rely on it. The connection/download page speed is very good.  After figuring out how to set up my main account, I had my existing site converted over in a matter of minutes.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 03:25:10 AM »
Check qualityhostonline.com and Jumpline.com web hosting solutions.
You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 06:24:10 AM »
I know that with hosting from thcservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 05:59:49 AM »
To OP,
You can trust Webhost.pro and its cheap and reliable hosting services.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 12:10:51 AM »
When it comes to cpanel hosting, I always recommend the best hosting service like 4goodhosting.com. According to my experience, they have been very solid and stable. The servers are fully featured with 100% uptime. Support is always active 24 hours with fast and helpful responses. I am very happy and satisfied with this host. Go ahead and try them.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 05:43:16 AM »
    I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 05:10:30 AM »
 I know that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.