Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Europe/USA Web hosting?  (Read 6909 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Europe/USA Web hosting?
« on: June 01, 2015, 04:59:52 AM »
Which hosting provider in Europe/USA do you know?
I need host with powerful hosting and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about webhost.pro? Are they trustworthy?
What are your views on viux.com hosting deals? What hosting is better for me? Why?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
Re: Europe/USA Web hosting?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
I'd recommend you to use hosting services services from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
Their plans contain enough resources to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster.
Support is helpful for 24 hours.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 05:54:02 AM »
+ vote for viux.com hosting. We have not noticed any downtime or email issues and they are always sending message about new and upgraded features they add to the standard packages.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:54 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for your demands. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 08:15:04 AM »
I think services from iFastNet.com and Greenlionnet.com can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
Support is active and helpful any time you contact them. Plans have many useful resources to feel fine in the IT industry.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 06:23:48 AM »
Transferred all my sites to Qualityhostonline.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 06:50:14 AM »
 I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 08:34:27 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com provide attractive hosting services which are able to meet the needs of many IT users.
Plans are full-featured and uptime is high and their tech staff is skillful and fast.   

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 05:31:57 AM »
I know glowhost.com servers are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have. As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.

Your web sites will be in good hands if you choose them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 05:57:48 AM »
 I have noticed thcservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 05:26:56 AM »
    If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on ViUX.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 02:42:52 PM »
The real BEAST European VPS provider atm is www.WEBUZO.net . I strongly recommend them to everyone.. even if you are located in USA .. Why? Because their international speed is 100Mbps .. the average USA provider net connection is 20-50Mbps.. Quest what? Your websites will be 2 times faster loading from EU than USA :D  Also I recommend because they are OFFSHORE can host pretty much everything except childprn and P2P Torrents.
They are not overselling their nodes so there will be ZERO downtime (99.95%) and no lag. Semi-management for free. They will confirm your VPS and preinstall OS / Webuzo cPanel so you can Plug & Play . You wont really need their support..

The question is.. you are looking for friends to chat .. if the answer is YES then go with HostGator.. If you are looking for performance and quality .. go with webuzo.net.