Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Cheap VPS in France?

(1/2) > >>

MarcoXX:
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering VPS Hosting in France.
Requirements: 35gbs of space, 700gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is Rareservers.com? Any comments please?
What other reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Littoc:
Cheap VPS deals are available from hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com.
Their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients. Prices are low.

Alexcarter:
25% off on france linux vps servers Promotion Code is "OFFVPSTODAY".

I have been using Rareservers.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is superb. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.

Fievez:
If you are in search of reliable vps solutions take a look at Giga-RDP.in offers. You will get solid servers, helpful support and featured low-cost plans.

BoxIT:
I must say that rareservers.com has made it possible for me to run our two websites- one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!
I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version