Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap VPS in France?  (Read 6017 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Cheap VPS in France?
« on: June 10, 2015, 07:10:14 AM »
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering VPS Hosting in France.
Requirements: 35gbs of space, 700gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is Rareservers.com? Any comments please?
What other reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS in France?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 04:58:59 AM »
Cheap VPS deals are available from hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com.
Their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients. Prices are low.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 06:03:27 AM »
25% off on france linux vps servers Promotion Code is "OFFVPSTODAY".

I have been using Rareservers.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is superb. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 05:28:06 AM »
If you are in search of reliable vps solutions take a look at Giga-RDP.in offers. You will get solid servers, helpful support and featured low-cost plans.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 05:02:41 AM »
I must say that rareservers.com has made it possible for me to run our two websites- one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!
I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 05:09:00 AM »
Seems with Giga-RDP.in everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 04:06:55 AM »
Now, I do want to say that Rareservers.com have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies. Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 04:22:48 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with rareservers.com solutions. They have attractive solutions, helpful support and solid servers.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 03:38:01 AM »
  I'd like to say that Rareservers.com would be best option to get server hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 02:52:56 PM »
You can go with www.webuzo.net . They are not in France but they are located in Bulgaria their international connection speed is 100Mbps so your websites will run like in homenetwork. I have 3 VPS's with them and so far have zero lag/downtime.

Plans start from 14.99€ trust me go with them and you will be happy.