Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shoutcast hosting? Maybe VPS - is it ok?  (Read 7139 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Shoutcast hosting? Maybe VPS - is it ok?
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:40 AM »
I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running shoutcast web sites.
Having done a search I found Zetservers.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for shoutcast hosting services?

What other places could you recommend me to visit?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Shoutcast hosting? Maybe VPS - is it ok?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 04:30:16 AM »
 I think you should have more options and choose the suitable one. According to my experience webhostingzone.org is the quality hosting provider which vps plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:16:06 AM »
I'm pleased to say that zetservers.com have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable. 

promo code WJOFF27 while purchasing a SSD or EVO VPS. You will get 27% recurring discount.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 06:57:54 AM »
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 09:46:05 AM »
 VPS deals from a2hosting.com and vpsnine.com are worth trying, they are able to satisfy all your needs.
Support is fast and knowledgeable and uptime is high.
Prices are competitive.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 04:37:44 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 02:54:38 PM »
Well I would suggest you to go with www.webuzo.net I have already 3 VPS's with them and have zero Downtime or Lag (100Mbps worldwide connection). They are leading Offshore SSD VPS provider in Europe.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 04:51:31 AM »
I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, Zetservers.com is my favorite. I based a VPS selection on multiple good reviews throughout the net and on a hosting discussion board. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 05:23:47 AM »
    I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 05:08:05 AM »
I never have that problem with zetservers.com. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 03:14:44 PM »
Yes go for VPS but stay away from cheap providers to avoid headache! I can suggest you www.webuzo.net + is offshore vps provider in europe!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 04:16:58 AM »
50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF

Zetservers.com hosting support is superior. Chat answers. Support phone answers withing a reasonable amount of time. Great customer service so far.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.