Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

website hosting

(1/3) > >>

Zoltan:
 One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found host Host2.co.uk. Can I rely on their hosting accounts?

anita joshi:
If you want your website to be visible to the world, it has to be hosted on a Web server.

# Web hosting means storing your web site on a public server.
# Web hosting normally includes domain name registration and e-services.

To view your website, you must copy your site to a public server. Even if you can use your own PC as a Web server, to make it more likely an Internet Service Provider  to host your site.

When someone requests to this Web server by typing the address of the website , it will immediately contact the web server and sends the information in the form of web pages as you ... see the Home page, about us page ... etc.

Goskin:
I have had a shared account with Jumpline.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting. They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.

DonAway:
 I'd like to say that cddhosting.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Maichik:
iFastNet.com and qualityhostonline.com hosting services are full-featured and prices are competitive.
There is no downtime on their servers which are well-balanced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version