Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Why my Rich Snippet is not appearing in Google and Yahoo search result???  (Read 5235 times)

anita joshi

• View Profile
Why my Rich Snippet is not appearing in Google and Yahoo search result???

lovvyjain

• View Profile
    • GMPR
There is no guarantee that your rich snippets will show in SERP's because google and Yahoo has changes their algorithms for Rich snippets and it depends on a lot of factors like the search query keywords, your topic expertise on that query and sometimes it is random also, according to my experience.

to get more info on it do read google's and Yahoo documentation on rich snippets, you will surely get your answer.

westbrook

• View Profile

Shivam Tripathi

• View Profile
    • modular furniture
Re: Why my Rich Snippet is not appearing in Google and Yahoo search result???
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 11:42:14 PM »
It is not certain that your rich snippets will show up in SERP, because Google and Yahoo have changed their algorithms for rich snippets and it relies on many factors, such as search query keywords, your subject matter skills on that query, and sometimes it is also random, in my experience.

giftportal

• View Profile
    • online gift portal
Re: Why my Rich Snippet is not appearing in Google and Yahoo search result???
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 05:42:58 AM »
Not sure if your rich snippets will show up in SERP, because Google and Yahoo have changed their algorithms for rich snippets, and they rely on many factors, such as search query keywords, your topic skills on that query, and sometimes in my experience, are also random.