Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: tool for stability tracking  (Read 5265 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
tool for stability tracking
« on: July 02, 2015, 06:18:45 AM »
  I have a website hosted on my friend's server and its stability/performance are far from best. So I need monitoring tool that will immediately alert me of a downtime via e-mail or just keep track uptime and network latency to record it in files. What do you think about CloudStats.me? Are they suitable for that needs? What more services could you suggest?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: tool for stability tracking
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:24:49 AM »
  I have checked cloudstats.me. It seems they are helpful to monitor your servers and web sites. You will get fast services and secure deployment.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 07:03:59 AM »
  There are no better option than CloudStats.me in terms of monitoring servers and websites with instant notifications and secure easy deployment.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 07:29:01 AM »
I think you should also consider awstats.org as a tool for stability tracking. This is the best tool I am currently using.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 06:17:49 AM »
  As I see CloudStats.me is offering every feature you need, flexible plans and affordable pricing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to use their demo, personal experience is the best.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:09:17 AM »
It seems CloudStats.me are helpful to monitor servers and web sites, so I am going to give them a try. Thanks for your assistance with my choice.

usac

• View Profile
    • MBBS In Abroad
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 01:57:36 AM »
Bugsnag monitors application stability so you can make data-driven decisions on whether you should be building new features, or fixing bugs.

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 05:43:06 AM »
Bugsnag monitors application stability so you can make data-driven decisions on whether you should be building new features, or fixing bugs.