Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: website hosting  (Read 7463 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
website hosting
« on: June 26, 2015, 03:54:10 AM »
 One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found host Host2.co.uk. Can I rely on their hosting accounts?

anita joshi

• View Profile
Re: website hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 03:54:27 AM »
If you want your website to be visible to the world, it has to be hosted on a Web server.

# Web hosting means storing your web site on a public server.
# Web hosting normally includes domain name registration and e-services.

To view your website, you must copy your site to a public server. Even if you can use your own PC as a Web server, to make it more likely an Internet Service Provider  to host your site.

When someone requests to this Web server by typing the address of the website , it will immediately contact the web server and sends the information in the form of web pages as you ... see the Home page, about us page ... etc.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 05:32:34 AM »
I have had a shared account with Jumpline.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting. They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 04:06:27 AM »
 I'd like to say that cddhosting.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 07:04:46 AM »
iFastNet.com and qualityhostonline.com hosting services are full-featured and prices are competitive.
There is no downtime on their servers which are well-balanced.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 03:09:48 AM »
You can rely on 4goodhosting.com. They have offered the most decent and advanced hosting service on the industry. The pricing is reasonable in my opinion. My sites has been hosted for almost a year without any downtime. When it comes to support, they are very helpful and very fast. The live chat is very helpful especially if you need urgent assistance. Very happy and impressed so far. Try them!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 07:38:04 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge Glowhost.com is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 05:12:38 AM »
I know that with st-georgehosting.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 05:58:13 AM »
I know that hostingsource.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%! Problems are extremely rare, invariably not of their doing and have always been resolved with unbelievable swiftness and efficiency.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 06:57:20 AM »
Services from ifastnet.com and serverlogix.com are good for meeting the demands of many IT users.
Using them means you are a successful webmaster.
Plans are full of many resources which are necessary for running websites successfully. 

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 04:17:00 AM »
It seems to me that st-georgehosting.com would be perfect option for my demands. I really love their offers, prices and helpful polite support. Thanks for your replies.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 02:49:13 PM »
Why to go for Shared Hosting when for 14.99€ your client can get his very own SSD VPS and run his business site with lightspeed over the world? 
I strongly suggest you to check out www.webuzo.net . Their service is just amazing . So far no lag/downtime for my 3 VPS's that I have with them.

Good luck

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 06:20:05 AM »
The uptime with A2hosting.com is great! Reliability: There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
Overall I would rate it 9.6/10.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko