Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

VPS deals - where to have the best one from?

(1/3) > >>

Maichik:
What is the best place to buy a quality VPS deal from?
Two hosts are under my consideration - serverlogix.com and vpsnine.com.
Which one would you sign up with?

Littoc:
I think VPS deals from hostsailor.com and RDO Servers are able to satisfy all your needs.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many customers. 

westbrook:
Sorry but I never heard about them. I would like you to check out the VPS provider I am using which is 4goodhosting.com. The servers are very fast and runs efficiently. Uptime has been 100% and the pricing is reasonable. When it comes to support, I am very impressed by the response time. They have responded to my support tickets within few minutes and they are always active 24 hours. Just try them!

Fievez:
  If you are in search of reliable VPS host you should go with Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their available support, solid servers and high uptime.

RecStock:
I have used a few hosts in the past but Vpsnine.com is by far the best. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version