Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS deals - where to have the best one from?  (Read 7146 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS deals - where to have the best one from?
« on: July 08, 2015, 10:38:31 AM »
What is the best place to buy a quality VPS deal from?
Two hosts are under my consideration - serverlogix.com and vpsnine.com.
Which one would you sign up with?

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: VPS deals - where to have the best one from?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 05:21:18 AM »
I think VPS deals from hostsailor.com and RDO Servers are able to satisfy all your needs.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many customers. 

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 07:37:53 AM »
Sorry but I never heard about them. I would like you to check out the VPS provider I am using which is 4goodhosting.com. The servers are very fast and runs efficiently. Uptime has been 100% and the pricing is reasonable. When it comes to support, I am very impressed by the response time. They have responded to my support tickets within few minutes and they are always active 24 hours. Just try them!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 07:42:30 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable VPS host you should go with Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their available support, solid servers and high uptime.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 05:57:24 AM »
I have used a few hosts in the past but Vpsnine.com is by far the best. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 08:56:18 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from QHoster.com as their services are beyond praise. Servers are well-balanced and support is active for 24 hours.
Use them for meeting all your needs.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 02:24:16 AM »
As I know webhostingzone.org is a perfect place for purchasing vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

alexxix

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 10:27:30 AM »
Always look around first and reviews, check their social media to see if they are active and etc.
We are currently with keenweb.co.uk give them a look. they have a section called Hot Deals... Hopefully you find something good on there.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 06:55:07 AM »
So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give Serverlogix.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

alexxix

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 05:09:08 AM »
Always Read reviews about the company.
have a look at keenweb.co.uk they have a 20% discount going on:

Discount code: X2QA738TDK

Hope that helps, best of luck!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 06:48:35 AM »
    I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 02:31:41 PM »
If you ask me don't trust any reviews on Google.. 80% of them are fake.. You will see top reviews for providers such HostGator, GoDaddy , Namehost, Cheaphost etc etc.. they are fake and affiliated reviews.

Now would be better to explain us what you mean with best deal ?

I'm with www.webuzo.net Offshore European SSD VPS / HDD KVM provider and I'm really happy with them , zero downtime and utrafast speeds.

14.99€ for 1GB of RAM 20GB SSD 1CPU at 3.4GHz  are  good deal ( use cupon : takecareofme or  summer15 for  -30/-15% off)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 02:09:23 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.