Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: shared hosting for websites and db  (Read 5892 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
shared hosting for websites and db
« on: July 20, 2015, 05:34:22 AM »
One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
I've found hosts: thcservers.com and integralhost.net. What would be better to choose?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:18:47 AM by Zoltan »

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: shared hosting for websites and db
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 06:57:30 AM »
Well it was over 10 months I used kvchosting.com ssd web hosting - everything works.
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 04:16:54 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable and affordable web hosting you should try st-georgehosting.com. It provides professional support and stable hosting services.

alexxix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 05:03:20 AM »
Don't be quick to purchase, always conduct your own research. read reviews and see what people say about their service. have a look at keenweb hosting ( keenweb.co.uk ). they offer a good service.
Hope this helps.. best of luck!!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 04:53:37 AM »
I can also recommend Qualityhostonline.com - Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click!
They are really worth every cent you pay for.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 04:28:44 AM »
I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 04:42:15 AM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend QHoster.com to you.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 04:58:22 AM »
Acсording to my experience thcservers.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.