Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

shared hosting for websites and db

(1/2) > >>

Zoltan:
One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
I've found hosts: thcservers.com and integralhost.net. What would be better to choose?

MarcoXX:
Well it was over 10 months I used kvchosting.com ssd web hosting - everything works.
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

DonAway:
 If you are looking for reliable and affordable web hosting you should try st-georgehosting.com. It provides professional support and stable hosting services.

alexxix:
Don't be quick to purchase, always conduct your own research. read reviews and see what people say about their service. have a look at keenweb hosting ( keenweb.co.uk ). they offer a good service.
Hope this helps.. best of luck!!

Alexcarter:
I can also recommend Qualityhostonline.com - Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click!
They are really worth every cent you pay for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version