Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: OpenVZ VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 3492 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
OpenVZ VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:05:13 PM »
Is it better to use OpenVZ VPS from qhoster.com or owned-networks.net?
Any ideas?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: OpenVZ VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 04:50:25 AM »
I'm pleased to say QHoster.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Recommended Web Host!
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. (if it works) Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 01:44:09 AM »
EXCELLENT SERVICE! QHoster.com has been a great vps host for me!!! Haven't noticed any downtime. They are very quick to respond to help desk tickets!!
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a half!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 02:11:46 AM »
Like QHoster.com solutions. They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 04:07:59 AM »
You can rely on QHoster.com vps hosting. There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 02:04:48 AM »
Happy with QHoster.com virtual private servers. The techs are intellectually gifted, well-skilled, well-educated and highly-trained.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.