Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality SSD shared account is looked for  (Read 6014 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
quality SSD shared account is looked for
« on: September 02, 2015, 08:43:16 AM »
Is ifastnet.com the best place to sign up with their SSD shared hosting services?
Are there better deals elsewhere?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: quality SSD shared account is looked for
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 06:25:18 AM »
Well, Fozzy.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their ssd VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 07:18:31 AM »
I can also recommend you ssd vps as it is faster than shared ssd hosting. 10x faster I think.
I am happy to report that my experience for over months at Zetservers.com has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.

50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 06:21:09 AM »
   If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should go with Kvchosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 04:34:57 AM »
From the mentioned web hosts, I prefer to deal with kvchosting.com ssd web hosting - its work is really professional.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 06:19:49 AM »
I can say iFastNet.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 05:05:40 AM »
Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited ā€œCā€ package and get 2 Years Free. Total of 5 Years. (NEW CUSTOMER Only!) ** Free 2 Years will be added automatically once the account is activated.

I am very pleased with my site and Kvchosting.com service.. Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 03:50:27 AM »
As a good alternative, can draw your attention to absolutehostings.com - I like them.
Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website. These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 05:47:46 AM »
    As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 07:04:10 AM »
  I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.