Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Stable and well-balanced server to buy ...  (Read 2926 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Stable and well-balanced server to buy ...
« on: December 05, 2022, 12:15:26 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com, which one is better to have a deal with and why?

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
Re: Stable and well-balanced server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 03:44:00 AM »
bodHOST offers a complete package of Linux and Windows VPS hosting services. Top-notch customer support is included with the package deal. bodHOST admins will help with everything from sluggish sites to network problems. Basically, they will help you with anything except the apps and websites you build yourself.

Their VPS Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups and many more!

Features complete with:

cPanel/WHM included
Free SSL certificate
24/7 server monitoring with DDoS protection
DDoS prevention
Proactive monitoring
ServerSecure protection

View: Christmas Web Hosting Offer 2022

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 02:38:53 AM »
Very happy with the service I have had from hostingsource.com over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 03:04:11 AM »
In the time I have been with hostingsource.com US server hosting, I haven't had a client come to me and complain.
I myself, and all my websites never had a problem. In the time I have been with Host-ed, I haven't had a client come to me and complain. I myself, and all my websites never had a problem.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 05:35:40 AM »
I've had a fully manged server with kvchosting.net for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 09:40:33 AM »
Qhoster.com and KVChosting servers are good enough to sign up with.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2022, 02:12:05 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
Fully satisfied with GTHost.com instant dedicated servers. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko