Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Hosting for CMS and React

(1/2) > >>

sparkks26:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of hosting with hostpro.com compared to other providers, especially in the context of working with different platforms such as WordPress, Opencart or React?

RecStock:
If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Datapacket.net is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
Service is stellar, pricing is reasonable, and flexibility is unbelievable. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

MarcoXX:
Give Regvps.com a try. These guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.
The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately.

Alexcarter:
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at Hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions.
ISO and Security Compliances - Cisco Network across all layers. The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy.

Maria93:
If you do not have very large CMS and responsive projects, then shared hosting services will be enough for you.
As for shared hosting services on hostpro.com, I would recommend sticking with them, as I've been using them for a long time and they have never failed me.
The only thing I would like to add is more DCs (they have only the USA, Poland and the Netherlands).
But if you're not strictly tied to a particular data center, I don't think this will be a problem for you.
For CMS, the "Web Hosting" or "WordPress Hosting" tariff may be suitable. They are quite powerful among the other options.
But I still recommend contacting technical support for a detailed consultation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version