Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?  (Read 3006 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?
« on: February 13, 2023, 03:01:06 AM »
I decided to host several asp.net applications and can't decide what provider to choose.
Any info on hostnamaste.com KVM VPS solutions? What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points?
Can you help me to choose the host?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 02:46:18 AM »
For me Hostnamaste.com offers nice kvm vps along with extremely fast network. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 04:32:05 AM »
The customer service at Hostnamaste.com is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 02:34:57 AM »
I have 3 clients with hostnamaste.com hosting, and their Technical support is simply outstanding.
Consistently first class and fast service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 12:25:03 PM »
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 06:37:37 AM »
I was ready to sign up with one of the local based (in India) web hosting providers. But many of all I've tested were bad and I decided to go with reputed one.
Now I'm with Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.