Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: unmetered bandwidth reseller  (Read 4557 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
unmetered bandwidth reseller
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:33:58 AM »
 I need any good reseller hosting with unmetered bandwidth.
I just need 10-20 GB disk space and available skilled techies that is the most important in terms of quality server search.
So, what guys could you suggest? I have found great deals from Hostwinds.com that looks nice and suitable for me, any knowledge regarding their service?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: unmetered bandwidth reseller
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 07:15:06 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. Can recommend also a good alternative called Kvchosting.com
They offer low-cost ssd reseller hosting deals. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Special:
Fresh Deleted Domain Giveaway by KVChosting
Limited Time Only
Fresh Deleted Domains (.com, .net, .info, .org and more...)
Updated Daily
They give this giveaway completely Free!!!
Take a look at: http://expireddomains.kvcwebhost.com
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 04:04:40 AM »
 In my opinion Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants fast hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 07:17:41 AM »
Maybe as well choose Dailyrazor.com?

Their Linux and Windows reseller hosting solutions look really cool. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Check also their twitter account: twitter.com/dailyrazor
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 12:14:05 AM »
To provide unmetered resources OR bandwidth is practically impossible. No one can offer you unmetered resources when you have limited resources. So, it's better to keep distance from such web hosts because they oversell server resources.

I am really unsure with the web host you mentioned in your reply though surely suggest you an alternative. AccuWebHosting.Com is the premier provider of private label reseller hosting powered by quality servers and reliable networks. AccuWebHosting.Com offers a complete range of Bulk Account Reseller Plans backed by robust 24 x 7 x 365 Technical Support.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 04:33:20 AM »
 Customer's satisfaction is the main goal for Hostwinds.com team, so I suggest to rely on them without a doubt. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 04:18:00 AM »
 According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.