Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: cloud.co.za - how stable and reliable are they?  (Read 3854 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
cloud.co.za - how stable and reliable are they?
« on: February 06, 2017, 08:09:15 AM »
How stable and reliable are servers from cloud.co.za?
Need your reviews of their activity in the Internet.
Thanks in advance.

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: cloud.co.za - how stable and reliable are they?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 06:19:54 AM »
 As an alternative option I can name ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy cloud hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:59:04 AM »
You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 100%, sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 08:40:01 AM »
Cloud.co.za is worth trying because of their top-notch services with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
Their company’s mission is to be the best provider of current Internet technologies and to bring more small businesses and individuals to the Internet. Perfect solutions for the Internet.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 06:12:28 AM »
 I recommend to use ViUX.com without no hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 06:32:47 AM »
I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.