Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap VPS is in need ...  (Read 2085 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Cheap VPS is in need ...
« on: October 25, 2021, 12:22:50 PM »
I need a cheap VPS and two hosts are in my mind: libertyvps.net and hosting.uk, so which way is better to follow?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS is in need ...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 02:20:44 AM »
I found cloudarion.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their SSDVPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 04:03:53 AM »
Well, after reading some reviews of many of the top rated hosts, QHoster.com was among the top candidates.  I think the deciding factor, after price, features and reputation, was that they accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 12:29:57 PM »
Accounts from  libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and inexpensive.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 04:42:45 AM »
I'd like to say that centohost.com VPS hosting is the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. 
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!