Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: brixly.uk vs rockhoster.com  (Read 3543 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
brixly.uk vs rockhoster.com
« on: March 22, 2023, 12:55:04 PM »
Shared account is in need and two hosts are in my mind: rockhoster.com and brixly.uk, so which way is better to follow and why?

Harpoon

• View Profile
    • gaming gift cards
Re: brixly.uk vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 03:14:12 AM »
Look for reviews and feedback from other customers who have used the hosting providers. You can check reviews on third-party websites or social media to get an idea of the experiences other users have had.  It is important to choose a provider with good uptime and reliable customer support in case you encounter any issues. Finally, carefully consider your needs and compare the features and pricing of the plans offered by both hosting providers before making a decision.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 02:00:28 AM »
Give Greenwebpage.com a try. The uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 12:55:57 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net website hosting for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 02:12:15 AM »
I'm totally impressed with Rockhoster.com solutions. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.
The support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!