Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: cheap dedicated server is in need  (Read 5161 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
cheap dedicated server is in need
« on: August 04, 2016, 12:16:36 PM »
Pirateshosting.net and kvchosting.com servers are attractive for my needs and I don't know which one is better to stick to and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: cheap dedicated server is in need
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 05:53:51 AM »
I would recommend kvchosting.com services to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting.

The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 02:38:36 AM »
I'm not sure if this would fit your budget, but https://www.verdina.net/ is totally secured, unmetered bandwidth free and reliable. On the other hand our support is experienced enough and available 24/7 to solve your issues. PayPal is an option also. Check us on our website and if you are interested just contact us on the Live chat, and we will come up with the best solution depending on your needs and budget.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 04:08:07 AM »
 I'd say webis.pt is trustworthy host and their servers are widely used by many webmasters allover the IT world. Their tech staff are responding and fast and they fix issues if they occur in no time

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 05:19:03 AM »
Your sites will be in good hands if you choose kvchosting.com dedicated hosting packages, I like their features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
-very little downtime
-Quick to address issues as they arise
-Nice pricing

Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 08:12:48 AM »
I'd use pirateshosting.net servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering their quality and cheap servers.
Prices are competitive taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 04:49:13 AM »
 I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know WooServers.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 06:10:06 AM »
So, as you can see, I am fully satisfied dealing with Kvchosting.com - their pricing is well-balanced.
I can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others. I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 02:56:16 AM »
  I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get high performance server solutions. Servers are affordable and they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.