Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Best shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 3011 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Best shared account to sign up with ...
« on: April 14, 2023, 11:08:32 AM »
Shared plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Best shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 04:50:20 AM »
I've had my website with netshop-is.com.cy hosting for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

JasonS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 06:42:54 AM »
Low-cost, powerful shared affordable linux hosting service for running your websites. 10GB Hosting affordable linux hosting for higher performance across all configurations. Get better shared hosting today! Expert Support. High Performance. Full Root Access. Maximum Security.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 10:24:02 PM »
I have used the mentioned hosting but I would prefer bodHOST a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST’s shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting