Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS Hosting Required  (Read 4401 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
VPS Hosting Required
« on: September 20, 2023, 02:57:10 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about OBhost.net and QHoster.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
Other options?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: VPS Hosting Required
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 05:56:20 AM »
MyResellerHome provides the top web hosting packages. Our base VPS hosting plan begins at $59.95 per month. It includes services such as a lifetime free domain, free setup, and free SSL, among others. Please visit our website for more information.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 11:15:29 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 02:25:33 AM »
I know GTHost.com vps host has locations in different regions of Europe and America, which allows you to choose the best sites for your business needs.
Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023, 03:52:02 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for cheap VPS hosting is available for just $25 per month.In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included into the plan.At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 06:17:48 AM »
I was recommended to try Hostnamaste.com as a openvz vps host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2023, 12:32:14 PM »
KVChosting.net and inet.ws VPS plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our websites need.  Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 05:15:06 AM »
Just here to say that QHoster.com Linux VPS host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs, great price, it's got it all!!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Sebastian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2023, 06:06:23 AM »

I suggest keeping an eye on hostpro.com as your hosting provider. I've tried various companies, but hostpro.com stands out with its exceptional technical support. They consistently resolve issues at no additional cost, and their live chat support is easily accessible 24/7. Their professional setup ensures I never have to fret about technical details. I receive top-notch service for the monthly fee I pay. ;D

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2023, 06:05:33 AM »
Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.