Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need seedboxes  (Read 3896 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
need seedboxes
« on: April 06, 2016, 03:51:04 AM »
 I'm looking for the seedbox hosting and main need is round the clock tech staff with high uptime of network.
Any knowledge of pulsedmedia.com services?
Have found them with Google and their deals totally meet my demands. Please tell me if they are trustworthy?

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: need seedboxes
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 05:00:16 AM »
  Have you looked for customer reviews on their services? I'd say pulsedmedia.com have always done a good job for us. Their support team always replies promptly and servers have no outages.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 04:38:52 AM »
I suppose pulsedmedia.com server solutions would perfectly meet your demands. They are delivering high uptime and performance optimized servers. Their support team are prompt and efficient.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 04:53:12 AM »
To my mind pulsedmedia.com have enough resources to run your server smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist and France based servers are powerful.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:44:53 AM »
Now I am sure  that  pulsedmedia.com is offering resourceful and powerful servers, stable networking and high available team. Going to use them, thanks for assistance.