Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low cost and reliable VPS plan to buy ...  (Read 2044 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Low cost and reliable VPS plan to buy ...
« on: November 08, 2021, 12:18:42 PM »
VPS plans from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are nice for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Low cost and reliable VPS plan to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 02:02:26 AM »
No doubt, Rockhoster.com is a stable webhost with good customer support that will resolve any issue.
Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 04:08:12 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 01:46:10 AM »
I think rockhoster.com is a good deal! Plenty of bandwidth & disk space. Far more than we've used.
I can recommend this decent host to others.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.