Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account is looked for  (Read 6718 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS account is looked for
« on: February 25, 2015, 08:37:56 AM »
A friend of mine is looking for a quality VPS and two hosts are under his consideration - a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com.
Which host would you recommend?
Share any thoughts about these hosts please. 

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: VPS account is looked for
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 07:31:51 AM »
As an alternative option I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 08:49:12 AM »
eWallHost.com is the best hosting provider in the IT world.
The combination of reliability, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters. 

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 03:42:49 AM »
Why not to give Vpsnine.com a try?

They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It is fast and the pricing is solid.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 05:10:45 AM »
Take a look at kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 03:55:38 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that supremeservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 04:57:30 AM »
I know that hostingsource.com is good choice, they offer 50% off the price on their vps deals.
The very few times I needed to call support my problems were promptly addressed and remedied.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 03:44:34 AM »
    I recommend you to go with supremeservers.com for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 02:45:52 AM »
I moved all my sites to Aspnix.com: great pricing, friendly user interface, excellent support and decent uptime.
I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 10:43:43 AM »
I suggest to rely on 4goodhosting.com, they have stable hosting servers which has no glitches and prices are competitive. The best host I have ever used! I have kicked out the last hosts that I have used because I always experience downtime. Good thing 4goodhosting still has 100% uptime after using them. Support has been 24 hours online and the responses are very fast.