Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Looking for reliable ssd web host

(1/3) > >>

RecStock:
I'm looking for the SSD hosting solution with good stability and helpful tech staff.
Any experience with Jhplatinum.com? I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? Where can read customer hosting reviews about them?

Zoltan:
  If you are looking for reliable SSD hosting provider I'd say Kvchosting.com will meet your demands. They are reputable host with high available support, powerful servers and featured plans. Prices are low.

MarcoXX:
 So far, Jhplatinum.com is my favorite. My web site is up and running within 24 hours. Their support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

DonAway:
I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Alexcarter:
I have many web sites hosted at several companies and Jhplatinum.com is one of the best.
DISCOUNTS:

--- Quote ---coupon code max75 - New Signups 75% off for annual order
coupon code max99 - New Signups 99% off First Month
coupon code maxx50 - New Signups 50% off all terms of payment
--- End quote ---
I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version