Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Vps Hosting Solutions? Any Reviews Please?  (Read 3853 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Vps Hosting Solutions? Any Reviews Please?
« on: September 25, 2023, 05:14:19 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about Datapacket.net and also RegVPS.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
Other options?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Vps Hosting Solutions? Any Reviews Please?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 02:24:41 AM »
I've been with Datapacket.net vps for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. Was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 05:14:22 AM »
You must visit Webhostingworld for the best and most affordable VPS hosting solutions. Its basic plan for VPS just starts from $25/month. For more information please visit our website.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 06:11:21 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the best web hosting service. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $59.95/m. It includes services like free domain, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 06:00:31 AM »
I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.

Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. Datapacket.net is good cheap vps hosting.
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 02:54:49 AM »
YES! the support is truly amazing! ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at RegVPS.com were always willing to help work through an issue. Even though the issues turned out to be some issues on my end, they stuck with me, and helped with a solution.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 02:44:24 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Regvps.com Private vps - good features and pricing.
The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko