Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD hosting services  (Read 3040 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
SSD hosting services
« on: April 22, 2016, 08:49:25 AM »
Comparing SSD shared hosting services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com, which account would you stick to?
And why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: SSD hosting services
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 05:32:43 AM »
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

If you ask me i believe kvchosting.com is the best bet if you want to get professional and super fast ssd hosting service.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcS

• View Profile
Re: SSD hosting services
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 08:59:53 PM »
I could not comment on the web hosting performance and quality of service offered by the web hosts you mentioned. However, you can Google for the same and check their reviews at trusted websites and forums. I could suggest you alternative web hosting provider that utilizes the combination of Litespeed, CloudLinux and SSD Drives in shared web sever.

AccuWebHosting.com offers highly optimized web hosting environment, especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites