Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Offshore Dedicated Hosting?  (Read 5700 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Offshore Dedicated Hosting?
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:50:26 AM »
My website is gaining traffic, what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
24gb ram
820gb of HD
Offshore location
and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What can you tell me about Pirateshosting.net and their offshore hosting services? Are they reliable?
What other offshore web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Offshore Dedicated Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 03:47:30 AM »
 I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.in would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 02:14:50 AM »
I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 06:10:52 AM »
Must say that Pirateshosting.net Support 'goes that extra mile' and is not limited simply to the technical service. Advice is often forthcoming on site issues where other companies would simply report "no problems on the server, it must be something in your web site". I like this offshore web host and highly recommend to other webmasters looking for professional offshore hosting provider.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 03:18:22 AM »
As for me Exmasters.com is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 04:48:48 AM »
Must say that pirateshosting.net service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 06:51:54 AM »
If you are in search of reliable host I can suggest Aspnix.com server solutions. You will be pleased with their powerful hardware, stable network and helpful staff.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 07:06:24 AM »
I've been using pirateshosting.net offshore hosting plan for a year now and I don't have any problems so far.
The pricing is good and the uptime is great. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 06:05:42 AM »
==> findmeaserver.com is a good free service that will help you to make a clear picture of true dedicated server hosts.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.