Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server to stick to ...  (Read 3119 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Server to stick to ...
« on: October 04, 2022, 09:34:37 AM »
Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan I should buy? And why?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Server to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 06:18:43 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Nice dedicated servers you'll get from NetShop ISP web host. I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 12:49:20 AM »
I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.
I am pleased to say QHoster.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Recommended Web Host!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 01:55:35 AM »
I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
Well, perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 01:01:18 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cost not much. They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Uninhibited dating for men
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 05:15:32 AM »
Hi, If you are looking for a web hosting support provider, then I will suggest eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. If you see they are giving a 7-day free trial, where you can use any kind of services for free for 7 days.

Talking about the services they provide:
1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2022, 02:54:32 AM »
Doing some more research, I discovered QHoster.com server hosting solutions (they offer them in over 30 server locations). They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2022, 01:15:42 AM »
Can highly recommend QHoster.com server hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
Very straight provider, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/