Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Need VPS Hosting

<< < (2/3) > >>

RecStock:

--- Quote from: Zoltan on August 21, 2014, 05:00:41 AM --- My demands are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Kvchosting.com offer virtual private servers in Hong Kong, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

--- End quote ---

Most everything I wanted to do just worked, and any problems I had were quickly solved by their self-support. The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

Kvchosting.com will work fine for you. give them a try.

Fievez:
    I recommend you to give a chance to Kvchosting.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

MarcoXX:

--- Quote ---Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 09/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr )
--- End quote ---
You can also get this opportunity to save some money on Kvchosting.com hosting solutions.
Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Zoltan:
 Going to use Kvchosting.com solutions. I like their low prices, useful features and helpful tech staff. Thank you for your replies.

DonAway:
    According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version