Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 5165 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: May 03, 2023, 12:06:25 PM »
Comparing shared accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com, which way should I go and why?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 02:53:59 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most fundamental option for shared accounts only costs one dollar per month. Additionally, it provides a wide range of other additional features that are already integrated into the plan, such as unlimited bandwidth and a great deal of other options.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 04:19:00 AM »
I think QHoster.com cPanel web hosting is a good deal! My site is using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But their system is very fast.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 03:52:36 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The most fundamental option for shared hosting only costs one dollar per month. Additionally, it provides a variety of other services, such as unlimited bandwidth, cpanel, and a guarantee of 99.9% uptime.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 11:59:55 AM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net shared accounts are good enough to sign up with.
They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 03:27:18 AM »
I'd like to express the point that QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service is excellent. Great value for money!
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 06:31:09 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on QHoster.com cPanel Hosting. I went with them in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2023, 03:48:05 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our shared hosting plan starts at just $2 per month. It includes services like unmetered bandwidth, unmetered disk space, free cPanel, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2023, 04:36:32 AM »
Very reliable. Rockhoster.com has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2023, 05:19:03 AM »
Webhostingworld offers both cheap and high-quality web hosting services. Its most basic plan for cheap shared web hosting starts at one dollar per month.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2023, 01:30:19 PM »
You can consider hostpro.com as one of the options for choosing a hosting service
They have a large selection of shared services that are hosted in the USA and the Netherlands (as if Warsaw was still available to choose from)
You can choose hosting with cPanel or DirectAdmin control panel. This is quite convenient because everyone has their own preferences.
Most services cost up to $10 per month.
A big plus is the daily backups and their technical support, which can be accessed via online chat or ticket.
Although they are relatively new to the market, I am personally satisfied with their service and can recommend you to at least try it.