Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: UK Host  (Read 5319 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
UK Host
« on: September 08, 2015, 04:18:57 AM »
The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host in UK.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found thealchemyhost.net, but know nothing about them.
They have servers in UK. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: UK Host
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:33:39 AM »
Try considering QHoster.com - Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

They have servers in various server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 06:38:44 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Keenweb.co.uk would be really perfect for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:04:41 AM »
I like QHoster.com page in facebook: facebook.com/qhoster

Their  "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 09:37:16 AM »
The best UK host is keenweb.co.uk. Their HOT DEALS are great and low cost.
Support is active around the clock.
Plans have a lot of useful resources. X2QA738TDK is their 20% off.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 07:12:55 AM »
Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like QHoster.com support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 11:10:10 AM »
Keenweb.co.uk is reliable enough to have a deal with, their services are resourceful and uptime is high.
X2QA738TDK is their 20% discount.
Their tech staff is active for 24 hours.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 03:48:26 AM »
In those ten years, I don't think I've ever come across a host as great as Solvps.com! Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent. Did I mention that my account was set up in literally a matter of minutes? Thumbs up to them.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life

"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko