Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need vps hosting  (Read 6533 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
need vps hosting
« on: November 20, 2015, 05:24:17 AM »
Hello!
I have been looking for the VPS solution.
I need not big but reliable VPS. I'm ready to pay honest price for the services.
For the time being I started considering 2 providers: QHoster.com and JVMHost.com.
From your experience which one is better and which one I can start considering at the moment?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: need vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 05:30:00 AM »
You can rely on findmeavps.com service as it is really professional one for search reliable VPS hosting providers according to your needs.
Their service is free. I like them and highly recommend.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 02:05:23 AM »
I can give my vote for QHoster.com and their VPS hosting solutions. They have helpful customer support, just contact them.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 06:06:15 AM »
 My preferable option to get vps hosting solutions is Kvchosting.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 05:11:09 AM »
QHoster.com is reputed web host. Server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore. They have pretty good customer hosting reviews: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/qhoster.com
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 07:01:33 AM »
I see that JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 05:41:56 AM »
QHoster.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 05:17:58 AM »
I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get VPS hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 05:58:23 AM »
You can use VPS hosting from 4Goodhosting.com. I've been with them for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed so far. Servers runs perfectly. The pricing is competitive. The crazy part is that I get support responses in minutes, not hours. Most of my questions are answered often with full solution which is fantastic.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 06:19:08 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far QHoster.com is the most promising one. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.