Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low-cost shared hosting in UK  (Read 4702 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Low-cost shared hosting in UK
« on: July 26, 2016, 10:27:43 AM »
Can you advise me the cheapest hosting provider in UK?
I'm looking for the best provider in this location, do you think it's keenweb.co.uk?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Low-cost shared hosting in UK
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:19:34 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I have had a good run dealing with QHoster.com and its team. They offer nice cPanel web hosting solutions at good rates.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 05:35:31 AM »
I also know that SolVPS.com have servers located in UK. These guys are reliable. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
Servers are stable.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 03:51:53 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable and low-cost shared hosting plans take a look at BuddhaHost.ca. You will receive high uptime and skilled fast tech support.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 06:17:53 AM »
  According to my experience ViUX.com is great webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 03:21:18 AM »
 You can rely on BuddhaHost.ca they have plans which are full-featured and prices are competitive. Support is online around the clock and they fix issues very fast.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 06:37:01 AM »
You know QHoster.com services worth trying and their stable servers cost not much.
They have a stainless and high reputation to have a deal with them putting no further questions.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 05:14:46 AM »
If you ask me, I have heard that hosting in Netherlands is much cheaper, so I can recommend Libertyvps.net cheap hosting.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them. They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!