Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: ownwebservers.com vs hostround.com  (Read 4230 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
ownwebservers.com vs hostround.com
« on: October 13, 2023, 01:03:43 PM »
Comparing servers from ownwebservers.com and hostround.com, which way is better to follow and why?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: ownwebservers.com vs hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 02:42:18 AM »
Give ownwebservers.com a try. This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 03:45:32 AM »
After I signed up with Ownwebservers.com host, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours.
The customer service is the icing on the cake that makes this host one that I will gladly pass on to others, maybe even forcibly if I have to!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 11:58:29 AM »
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: legionbox.com and hostsailor.com.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 11:29:42 PM »
If you are looking for reliable and flexible hosting options, then bodHOST’s Halloween sale is the perfect opportunity to grab a 20% discount on their Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans. With the code GHOSTLY20, you can experience the power of dedicated resources without the high cost of a dedicated server. bodHOST’s VPS hosting provides complete control, flexibility, and reliability with guaranteed uptime. Don’t miss this chance to elevate your hosting experience!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023, 02:58:22 AM »
I'm 100% satisfied - highly recommend Ownwebservers.com dedicated hosting services to others. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.