Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com  (Read 1671 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« on: August 14, 2024, 01:45:07 PM »
Which account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2024, 08:08:52 AM »
OwnWebServers offers a top-notch VPS with features like SSD storage, full root access, and scalable resources. Enjoy 24/7 customer support, high-speed network connectivity, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Sign up now and instantly get 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans using promo code VPS50. This makes OwnWebServers a great choice for your hosting needs.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2024, 10:35:33 PM »
When choosing a VPS hosting service, I always pay attention to the availability of technical support and data recovery options. In this regard, HostPro.com looks quite convincing: daily backups allow you to keep your data safe, and technical support is available around the clock, which is especially important for solving urgent issues. This is a serious plus for those who value stability.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2024, 04:24:32 AM »
When I was looking for a VPS, Libertyvps.net seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. Like their Bronze Linux VPS plan: CPU Cores - 1 Core, RAM - 1 GB, Disk Space - 25 GB, Bandwidth - 2 TB, Price - $19.99/month.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 03:14:41 AM »
Why not give Hostnamaste.com solutions a try?
Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia. Kidde Early Warning Fire Alarm System – VESDA.
The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders. Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2024, 02:53:54 AM »
I am glad. Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 02:03:23 AM »
I was recommended to try Planethoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
Very good host. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. Speed is great and everything just works.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 05:25:12 AM »
I can say that netshop-isp.com.cy is reliable and good customer service provider. They were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing. This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.