Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low cost shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1602 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Low cost shared account to sign up with ...
« on: August 21, 2024, 09:54:12 AM »
Shared accounts from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Low cost shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2024, 02:43:50 AM »
With hostingsource.com for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting providers on the web! With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.
Datacenters have multiple 10Gb ISPs with BGP redundancy and have complete power redundancy with multiple power generators and battery backup units to ensure maximum uptime.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 03:57:06 AM by MarcoXX »
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 04:42:55 AM »
Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 06:44:25 AM »
I've tried a few hosting providers but webhost.pro webhost beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 02:09:47 AM »
I hosted with netshop isp cPanel web hosting for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
They always made me aware of any works going on their clusters, i.e when they upgraded php and mysql. Get 2 months free of service if the client chooses annual billing cycle.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 05:14:40 AM »
bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 05:24:26 AM »
It happened so that I have been with Allwebhost.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 05:46:41 AM »
https://rockhoster.com/web-hosting/
it starts from $2.99 per month.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2024, 11:52:24 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable hosting service for your project, you should pay attention to companies that offer a wide range of services and constant technical support. For example, hostpro.com provides shared hosting, which includes everything you need for the stable operation of your website. In addition, they have round-the-clock tech support that is ready to help at any time, which can be important, especially if unexpected issues arise. It is also worth considering their scalability, which may be necessary as your site grows.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2024, 01:14:59 AM »
I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.
Libertyvps.net is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!