Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for vps in New Zealand  (Read 5324 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Looking for vps in New Zealand
« on: July 16, 2015, 04:54:22 AM »
Hi,

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use Vpsnine.com web hosting service as I need to host my web sites in New Zealand. I got to know that it has servers in that region.
What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Looking for vps in New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 06:55:38 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable vps host you should go with Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their available support, solid servers and high uptime, no matter what location you need.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 02:56:46 AM »
According to my experience webhostingzone.org is the quality hosting provider which vps plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 06:40:18 AM »
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Vpsnine.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet.
I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
Customer supprort is responsive and helpful. I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Vpsnine.com.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 06:57:25 AM »
As an alternative option I can say integralhost.net is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 07:22:28 AM »
I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but Vpsnine.com who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 04:13:13 AM »
Vpsnine.com have some annual specials running here https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/specials.php
For test IPs and files please see : https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/testfiles.php

facebook.com/vpsnine - check out their page in facebook.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.