Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: windows server search  (Read 5904 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
windows server search
« on: November 09, 2015, 05:39:45 AM »
 I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: windows server search
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »
You know pirateshosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are decent and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Check out their plans and opt for the best one.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 08:01:42 AM »
Zetservers.com is reliable. I went on the recommendation of a friend and now dedicated server with them and thanks to their pricing and support.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:01:54 PM »
I have no idea about your host. I have been using 4Goodhosting.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their Windows hosting account without any outages. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my damn old host. Their customer service is the best thing about these guys. Their customer support is truly online 24 hours and they are very responsive. Go ahead and try them today.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 07:05:29 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 06:12:51 AM »
Check hostingsource.com windows servers. That's what I call service. I can't really judge the reliability yet, but I'm happy with everything.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 06:24:26 AM »
  No doubts Aspnix.com is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Just contact their customer support and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 05:54:11 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 06:18:31 AM »
==> Findmeaserver.com - this is the best service for those who need to compare many dedicated server hosts.
Their service is free, so you will lose nothing if you compare web hosts and choose the best one for your needs.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!