Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need Hosting Acount with 15 gbs of HD  (Read 6062 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Need Hosting Acount with 15 gbs of HD
« on: November 06, 2015, 06:02:22 AM »
I need your help to choose the most reliable web host offering web hosting solution with 15 gbs of space.
What are your views on downtownhost.com and their affordable hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

westbrook

• View Profile
Re: Need Hosting Acount with 15 gbs of HD
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »
As an alternative host, you can go with 4Goodhosting.com. The servers runs very fast and efficiently. So far, the uptime is perfect without any interruption. Their servers are fast and feature rich. These guys are 3x more faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. Their technical support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 8-20 minutes of opening a ticket. I am so lucky that I have found them.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »
I recommend you to do research on their services. According to my research downtownhost.com is the best java host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 07:59:06 AM »
Can also recommend Stratus4.com and their cheap hosting deals. Discount Code: S415OFF - 15 % off the price.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 07:17:43 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 06:20:44 AM »
They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
Downtownhost.com is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost.  And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 07:27:46 AM »
If you are looking for quality host I suggest iFastNet.com. You will receive high stability, various useful features and helpful team.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2015, 02:01:38 AM »
Think that you will make right decision to deal with Hostdepot.com and their team of professionals.
Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products.
WML35M1HRC
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 05:15:39 AM »
 Well, smart-web-host.com comes to mind, used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 05:09:30 AM »
To my mind, Jhplatinum.com would be the best bet. SSD hosting is much faster than regular hosting.
They have easy to use admin section and one click installs. Nothing to worry about, they are professional.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.