Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Server to buy from a decent provider

<< < (2/2)

Littoc:
Servers from kvchosting.net and xtremededi.com are worthwhile.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent.  Services delivers high quality and good value.

Alexcarter:
You will definitely enjoy your hosting experience dealing with Kvchosting.net experts.
So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

BoxIT:
Give Hostingsource.com a try. You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and it comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

- 10 GBit Network (Multiple 10 gigabit connections maximize uptime and ensure stable network connectivity).

jessi123:
I like hostingsource and their ssd vps hosting services. They have availability of systems administrators and when I send them a support ticket, they respond very fast. Personally I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose I will continue to deal with this decent ssd web host.

Timothyhiege:
Get Dedicated Server USA from Server Wala, best for USA Servers. They offer 99.9 uptime guarantee and world-class support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version