Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD Reseller Hosting  (Read 4641 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
SSD Reseller Hosting
« on: April 22, 2016, 07:03:57 AM »
Hello everyone!
I have about 10 accounts and need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.
Using not too much space and bandwidth.
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed.
How is kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting service?
Thanks.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: SSD Reseller Hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 08:14:47 AM »
It turns out that Kvchosting.com do an excellent job of hosting my website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcS

• View Profile
Re: SSD Reseller Hosting
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 08:47:33 PM »
Really not sure with the web host you mentioned in your reply though surely suggest you an alternative. AccuWebHosting.Com is the premier provider of private label reseller hosting powered by quality servers and reliable networks. AccuWebHosting.Com offers a complete range of Bulk Account Reseller Plans backed by robust 24 x 7 x 365 Technical Support. Have a look at features of the basic Linux Reseller Hosting plan.
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 10 GB Pure SSD Storagev
  • 100 GB Bandwidth Limits
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Sub Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL Database