Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: offshore dedicated servers frin a trustworthy host  (Read 4461 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
offshore dedicated servers frin a trustworthy host
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:57:07 AM »
I'm looking for a cheap and reliable offshore dedicated server and pirateshosting.net was advised me to try, how good are they? 

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: offshore dedicated servers frin a trustworthy host
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 07:38:37 AM »
What about disk space, bandwidth or RAM requirements? Server location?

I have had a good run dealing with Superbithost.com and their team of experts. Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost
They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.

Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast. Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 03:59:10 AM »
As I know Rackend.com are providing trustworthy server hosting deals and solid networking. Their servers are powerful and support is skilled enough to deliver high quality service.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 06:29:30 AM »
I believe that Hostplay.com would be also good place for getting feature-rich offshore dedicated hosting plans.
The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.
Support is very responsive, site management console is concise and simple. Get a 5% Lifetime Discount on Any Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF5HP
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 04:59:17 AM »
 According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 03:21:29 AM »
According to my experience you can rely on Rackend.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 03:37:41 AM »
  I know Rackend.com is the best host plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.