Cloud Web Hosting > Cloud Hosting Experience

Which hosting plan is best for my website ?

<< < (2/2)

VerdinaNET:

--- Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2016, 02:10:38 PM ---Recently I've discovered Verdina hosting provider and I'm positively shocked by their service. In addition they offer free unmetered bandwidth.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Lesley on July 04, 2016, 05:47:54 AM ---I'm also currently with https://verdina.net/ cause their powerful dedicated hosting on an enterprise DELL hardware fits perfect with our needs. But most of all I stick with them cause the support is great (experienced and responsive) which is pretty rare these days. If you haven't found out your solution yet you may contact them on their website's live chat and they'll advice you best.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for being our clients and for taking the time to write a detailed review, giving useful information to our future clients. We appreciate your feedback about our service. Your comments are important for us. Best wishes.

lauren.tom:
The best hosting provider company is www.hostgator.in . it provide best and cheap plan for hosting you can easily purchase from hostgater. This is totaly sare and best customer support company in india 

VerdinaNET:
The best hosting company is the one that fits perfect your needs and pocket :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version