Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: server to buy from a decent host  (Read 6501 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
server to buy from a decent host
« on: September 07, 2016, 10:10:12 AM »
If you have to choose between server plans from thehostingcompanyus.com and exmasters.com, which host would you recommend me to choose?  And why?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: server to buy from a decent host
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 03:59:36 AM »
  I like Rackend.com offshore dedicated servers. Their support team is responsive. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 09:47:56 AM »
Servers from A2hosting.com and Qhoster.com are worth trying as they are able to satisfy all your demands.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

ahmedkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 06:13:32 AM »
If you want to speed want to speed up your site performance I would recommend you to go with Cloudways for PHP hosting.  They are managed hosting providers. They provide their services on 5 giants cloud and VPS providers DigitalOcean, Vultr, GCE, AWS and Kyup.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 03:53:40 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:27:21 AM »
I know Hostwinds.com is good. Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
Uptime is perfect!
Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 06:54:38 AM »
If you ask me, I know superbithost.com is really good one.
The support is practically on MSN/AIM/ICQ every time I have needed something. The pricing is affordable, even to a student like me!
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 05:52:45 AM »
Maybe Hostplay.com?

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 01:42:44 AM »
You can sign up with 4Goodhosting. I have used their decent hosting service for a long time and I can say that the servers are fast! The speed and the responsiveness of the servers are perfect. Support is 24 hours online. They have are able to respond in any of my support tickets in few minutes often with full solution.

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 06:48:14 AM »
Thanks for Sharing

usac

• View Profile
    • MBBS In Abroad
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2019, 12:40:30 AM »
Exmasters is the best